Medezin.pl Privacy and "Cookie” Policy
Medezin Sp. z o. o. attaches great importance to the transparency of its operations and values the basic right of every person to privacy. The guarantee of confidentiality and protection of your data is important to us, therefore we make every effort to ensure that the adopted principles of data processing are applied in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, as well as with respect for basic rights and freedoms, and ensure their confidentiality and appropriate security.
The purpose of this Privacy and Cookies Policy, further referred to as the "Policy", is to inform you on matters related to the processing of your personal data and protection of your privacy in conjunction with the use of our website. The content of the Policy provides information as to how your personal data will be processed and cookies collected, as well as how this data will be used and for what purpose. A data subject visiting the website and actively using it thereby agrees to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Information pertaining to the Data Administrator and the voluntary transfer of data
1. The administrator of the www.medezin.pl website and the administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 sec. 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (general data protection regulation, further referred to as the: “GDPR” is Medezin Sp. z o.o.. with registered office in Łódź (91-342) at ul. Zbąszyńska 3, NIP: 947-19-79-904, REGON: 101293573, further referred to as "Medezin" or the Administrator.1. The administrator of the www.medezin.pl website and the administrator of personal data within the meaning of art. 4 sec. 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (general data protection regulation, further referred to as the: “GDPR” is Medezin Sp. z o.o.. with registered office in Łódź (91-342) at ul. Zbąszyńska 3, NIP: 947-19-79-904, REGON: 101293573, further referred to as "Medezin" or the Administrator.
2. The administrator can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the registered office address indicated in item 1 above.
3. Use of the website and the provision of personal data by visitors to the website is voluntary.
Data Protection Officer and the grounds, purposes and period of data processing
To guarantee the highest standards in the field of personal data protection, the Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the implementation of your rights related to the processing of personal data, please contact the appointed Data Protection Officer.
Purposes of processing personal data
Personal data is processed by Medezin Sp. z o.o. for the following purposes:Personal data is processed by Medezin Sp. z o.o. for the following purposes:
1) to send marketing information about products and services to the e-mail address and/or telephone number provided by the User - pursuant to art. 6 section 1 letter f) of the GDPR - the legitimate interest of the Controller in the form of direct marketing of its own products and services; however, to use your communication channels (telephone number, e-mail address) to send marketing information, we need your consent in accordance with the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services. The data will be processed until consent is withdrawn or an effective objection to the processing of personal data is raised;
2) to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims that may be related to the operations performed and services provided by Medezin - for the implementation of our legitimate interest in the form of securing claims, i.e. pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) of GDPR, until the moment of their prescription.
Data subjects’ rights
Users have the right to exercise the rights resulting from the GDPR, and in particular they have the right to:
- access their personal data and obtain information about it (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- object to the processing of personal data (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- rectification of personal data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- erasure of personal data - "right to be forgotten" (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- file a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data to the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- withdrawal of consent (if consent is the legal basis for data processing) - withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
Personal data protection and disclosure of personal data (data recipients)
The processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place with the highest possible efficacy and in a manner that adequately secures access to it by unauthorized persons, using both technical and organizational security measures.
The recipients of personal data will be: entities providing and supporting IT systems that are used by the Administrator and entities that offer the provision of services related to the current operations of the Administrator, on the basis of appropriate contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, as well as ensuring that entities use appropriate technical and organizational data protection. Personal data may also be transferred to Google LLC, to which the IP address will be transferred in anonymized (encrypted) form in order to generate statistics, as well as to public authorities authorized to access this data, on the basis of applicable law.
Data recipients may be based in a country outside the European Economic Area, EEA for short. However, in this case, the Administrator of the data has committed to apply an appropriate level of security so as to ensure the protection of the data subject, and the transfer of personal data to third countries will be based on standard contractual clauses.
Our website uses plugins and other social tools provided by social networks LinkedIn and YouTube, as well as the Medezin shop - phamily.pl and erecruiter. In connection with the wording of the judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union of July 29, 2019 (ref. C-40/17), we wish to inform you that co-administrators of the personal data of data subjects using the LinkedIn and YouTube plugin on the website are LinkedIn Corp., with its registered office in Sunnyvale, California in the United States and YouTube LLC, with its registered office at the following address: 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States.Our website uses plugins and other social tools provided by social networks LinkedIn and YouTube, as well as the Medezin shop - phamily.pl and erecruiter.pl. In connection with the wording of the judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union of July 29, 2019 (ref. C-40/17), we wish to inform you that co-administrators of the personal data of data subjects using the LinkedIn and YouTube plugin on the website are LinkedIn Corp., with its registered office in Sunnyvale, California in the United States and YouTube LLC, with its registered office at the following address: 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, United States.
In addition, we operate the following profiles on the LinkedIn and YouTube social networks: "Medezin". In connection with the wording of the judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union (ref. C-40/17) we wish to inform you that the Co-administrators of personal data of users of "Medezin" fanpages and websites on social networking sites is LinkedIn and YouTube.The purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use by LinkedIn and YouTube, as well as your rights and settings regarding privacy, can be found in the privacy policies of LinkedIn, YouTube, erecruiter and phamily.pl:
As part of the cooperation with LinkedIn and YouTube, we partially obtain personal data directly from users of the website, and partially from user profiles on the LinkedIn social network and YouTube.
• To the extent that we collect data directly from users, providing personal data is completely voluntary, and failure to provide it will not bring any consequences for the user. The user may use the website without the need to provide any personal data and remain anonymous at all times (when the user only browses the website without any interaction with the LinkedIn plugin, YouTube).
• To the extent that we obtain user data from user profiles on the LinkedIn social network, we will disclose user data in the form of anonymous statistical summaries prepared by LinkedIn and YouTube.
In matters relating to personal data, you can contact “Medezin”as well as LinkedIn and YouTube. Due to the fact that there is co-administration of personal data in cooperation with Facebook (Meta) and YouTube, the user has the right to obtain an extract from the provisions concluded between LinkedIn and us as the operator of the website in regard to the co-administration.
Your data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
Cookies are text files that are saved on your computer when you visit the website. Their content may contain a variety of information about you, including personal data in the form of the computer IP address and a unique device identifier saved in the file. Cookies are stored in the memory of your device - they are not stored on our servers, we only read the content of these files, gaining access to them during your visit or activity.
Each individual cookie consists of four basic parts:
• website name: name of the domain or subdomain that set the cookie;
• cookie name: each cookie has a name that is unique to the page that set it;
• expiration date: some cookies expire after the browser is closed (so-called session cookies), other cookies will be deleted automatically on the set expiration date (so-called persistent cookies);
• value: information in the cookie that the website uses to "remember" your previous visit.
More information about cookies is available at https://www.aboutcookies.org or https://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl.
The entity that sets cookies on the website user's end device and obtains access to them is Medezin Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź, ul. Zbąszyńska 3.
There are two main types of cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until the suer logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
What cookies do we use and what do we use them for?
1. for marketing purposes, consisting in collecting information about the activities the user has performed on the website to adjust the content and advertisements to the interests and needs of the user;
2. to promote the website using LinkedIn.com social networking sites (external cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland);
3. to promote the website using Youtube.com social networking sites (administrator of external cookies: YouTube, LLC based in the United States);
4. to adapt the website to the user's individual settings and to remember the data entered by the user with respect to the use of the website, such as the choice of the language version of the website.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browsers) allows cookies to be stored on the user's end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can in particular be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or provide information each time they are set on the website user's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Below is the complete list of cookies used by our website:
|Cookie file name||Type||Purpose||Cookie lifetime|
|_ga||System||The cookie is used to distinguish individual users by assigning them randomly generated numbers as a customer. It is included in every request to display a subpage on the website and is used to calculate data about visitors, sessions and campaigns for the purposes of analytical reporting of each page. </td||2 years|
|_gid||Statistics||Cookie that distinguishes users, used to count and track page views.||24 hours|
As a user, you may block the placement of cookies on your device, yet you may then need to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website. This may also affect the functioning of our website or even block it.
As a user, you can also delete all cookies that are already on your device by clearing the browsing history in your browser. This will delete all cookies from all sites you have visited. However, please note that you may also lose some stored information (such as saved login details, website preferences).
Most browsers allow you to display, manage, block and delete cookies on websites. You may manage your cookie rights yourself, but you must remember that by deleting cookies, all preferences you have set may be lost, including the option to opt out of cookies. Below are some tips on how to manage cookies in popular web browsers.
More information on cookies is available in the "Help" section in the menu of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- MacOS Safari and Safari